BECOME A PILOT
For those that have dreamed of getting in the air in a light-sport aircraft. This is the perfect place to start learning the basics of flying.
For those interested in flying friends and family for pleasure or business. Fewer limitations and can earn additional ratings and endorsements to fly any aircraft, day or night, in any weather.
Whichever certificate you choose to pursue, there are pre-requisites that must be met first:
- Be 16 years old to fly solo
- Be 17 years old to receive your pilot certificate
- Be able to read, speak, and understand English
- Hold at least a third-class medical certificate for private and recreational certificates.
- Sport pilots must hold at least a current and valid U.S. driver’s license.